Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Icebox Cake

2 pkgs vanilla pudding
2 pkgs chocolate pudding
(you can use instant pudding, but it won't set as well)
Graham crackers or Nilla Wafers
Bananas
Cinnamon powder

1) Line the bottom of a 9x12 baking dish with graham crackers or Nilla Wafers. Slice some bananas about 1/8th inch thick and put a layer of them over the graham crackers/Nilla Wafers. Cook the chocolate pudding according to the instructions on the box and pour it into the pan.

2) Let this cool a bit and then do another layer of graham crackers/Nilla Wafers, bananas and then cook the vanilla pudding and pour over the top.

3) Again let it cool, then put it in the fridge to set (overnight is best). When you're ready to serve, sprinkle cinnamon power over the top, then cut into slices and serve.

2 comments:

  1. Spirited one - I have only just realised you had this blog as well.

    Look like you have some lovely recipes here. I', always looking for new ones. The Beef and Veggie sounds great.

    Love.
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ronnie... thanks for your comment. I've only just started this one in the last month or so. I have a lot of recipes that I sorta just make up, or ones I've found that I really life, so I thought it would be a nice way to share them.

    The Beef and Veggie one I made up the day I posted it... I just threw some stuff together that we had in the house and it came out really good. Hope you enjoy it.

    spirited

    ReplyDelete