Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Habit Changing Challenge

I was talking to mouse yesterday about routines... and how I am completely horrible with sticking to one and mouse pointed out that it's really a matter of developing new habits. Hadn't really thought of it that way before, but it got me thinking and after consulting Master, the Habit Changing Challenge was born.

Essentially it's all about making a list of new habits you want to develop then choosing something off the list and focusing on it on a daily basis until it becomes second nature. When you can do it without having to think about it anymore, then it's time to move onto the next thing on the list. Simple enough...

So if anyone wants to join me in this challenge, just leave a comment below and post your list somewhere on your blog where it will be easy to find. This way we can all keep each other accountable (you know... before we get into trouble). And also let your readers know about it and blog often about your progress.

Hope some of you will be joining in!

Edited: 24/02/2013

2 comments:

  1. Habit: studying a minimum of 3 hours every day no matter.

    I'll stick with that one for now... :)

    When that becomes second nature. I'll think of the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wanna play! Ha, well really that's my problem..I wanna play more than I wanna work. But I am working hard to change habits.

    I get spanked for not tracking purchases, so that's my habit goal for now. Daily upkeep on banking. Because he tans my hide and says it's only going to get worse..owie.

    Stormy

    ReplyDelete