Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

iPhone Saves The Day

I recently got an iPhone. Honestly I was just excited to have a new phone that would allow me to easily access the internet (and continue to chat with friends, of course) while I was away from home. I got so much more than I bargained for, though... the thing is amazing! It's allowed me to completely organize my days right from one app called Seize the Day (recommended to me by mouse). 

I've been able to set my chore list so that it repeats itself and I can always add in odd jobs as needed. Plus I've worked out a writing schedule for each week including blogging. 

I definitely recommend the iPhone to anyone who wants an all in one phone, social network, and daily organizer in one, but if you can't get the phone I would seriously suggest at least trying to get some sort of electronic daily organizer. It has really simplified things for me and my days have been running a whole lot more smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment